Custom Design Solutions
E-T-A is a specialist in the field of system technology. What does this mean exactly? System technology means the combination of various crucial elements required for power distribution and protection in one device, at the same time providing a space-saving and efficient design.
System solutions can be:
- A Power-D-Box® tailored to your needs, which only requires connection – following the principle “plug and play”
- Our SVS power distribution system.... providing optimised power distribution, selective overcurrent protection and intelligent signalling in a track-mountable design
- A complete control cabinet, accommodating power distribution in an even more compact and space-saving design, e.g. in a so-called BonsaiCabinet®.
The basis of your electric design starts with selecting the circuit protection element ideally suited to your needs. Our specialists will of course be pleased to support you. The circuit breaker will protect lines and loads in the event of an overload or short circuit against possible damage.
Successful in many markets
Transportation, Process Control, Watercraft and Communications are only four of the many markets where E-T-A solutions offer safe and reliable handling of electrical power.
Our market-driven organisation ensures practice-oriented advice and attendance. Our specialists have expert knowledge of the requirements of your industry. For specific applications, our team of design engineers, sales people and application specialists will create a tailor-made concept in close co-operation with, offering you a wealth of technical and economic benefits.
- One supplier solution for design and manufacture of custom built power distribution and power management systems.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Compact designs.
- The right solution for the application.
- The safest solution for the application.
- ‘Hot Swap’ capability.
- E-T-A’s complementary range of connectors and sub systems.
- Fully rendered 3D images of designs shown in proposals.
For further information on Power Management Solutions please call +44 (0) 1296 420 336 or send us an e-mail.