The ESR20 standard solid state relay can replace standard automotive relays in all applications where loads must be switched, for example the controllers of pumps, valves, lighting or fans. The great variety of product versions covers positive and negative control levels and also high side switch and low side switch at 4 A continuous current and high side switch at up to 35 A.
The ESR20 solid state relay features high continuous current and switching frequency as well as long endurance and noiseless switching operation. In addition it is extremely resistant against environmental influences.
- It ensures full usability over the vehicle’s entire life span due to wear-free switching operations. Costly complaints or service works are eliminated.
- Noiseless switching operations ensure unrivalled driver convenience.
- The ESR20 offers flexible use due to an enormous resistance against environmental conditions such as dust, humidity and vibration.
The ESR20 standard solid state relay is available for DC 12 V/24 V applications and is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588.
|Voltage rating of load||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|Physical isolation of load circuit||1 (NO)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI Sockel|
standard automotive relay socket
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 30 mm|
|Feature||Cubic relay available as high or low side switch|
|Contact system type||
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring of all switching operations of loads such as pumps, valves, lighting and fans.
- Positive and negative control levels as well as high side switch and low side switch.
Datasheet & Explanations