The software of the MFR10 multifunctional relay allows many customer-specific adjustments when replacing a standard automotive relay, e.g. monitoring of frequency and voltage, pulse outputs or switching loads on or off.
The MFR10 features a mechanical contact system which is supplemented by a versatile terminal-pin-combination.
- Fast and direct exchange of standard automotive relays by intelligent relays with additional functions.
- Reduction of complexity through a customer-specific software that can specially be adjusted to customer applications.
- Circuitry types C and D provide additional energy savings as there is no closed-circuit current in inactive condition.
The MFR10 multifunctional relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
Software and specification of requirements are set up in direct co-operation with our customers.
|Voltage rating of load||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|Physical isolation of load circuit||1 (NO)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
standard automotive relay socket
|Design||Cubic enclosure dimensions 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
- multifunctional relay with mechanical contact system and microcontroller
- always sold together with a customer-specific software
|Contact system type||
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring frequencies and voltages as well as the corresponding switching of loads such as heaters, fans etc.
- Co-ordinated, sequential switch-on of loads to avoid load peaks (e.g. with fans).
- In addition, these relays can include functions which otherwise would have to be implemented by controlgear.